Water Treatment Sales Engineer
Posted in Aquacare on 25th January, 2017
- The Position: To develop business opportunities and relationships with new and existing accounts in order to promote sales of RO water filters and water treatment plants.
- Report on performance against targets, forecasting, competition, key market information’s and any complaints from customers.
- Liaise with proposals, design, and operations departments to prioritize efforts, and improve customer service, consistent with overall organizational goals, strategies and account plans.
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
- Negotiate complex contract terms and conditions.
- Adhere to company procedures and guidelines in connection with all transactions and business practices.
- Achieve and exceed area sales objectives and contribute to the company’s growth plans.
- Generate, screen, evaluate and respond to sales inquiries from customers.
- Attends meetings, prepares periodical sales and other reports as directed.
- Build mutually beneficial customer relationships.
- Proactively promote sales to general contractors, developers, end users and others.
- B. Sc. degree in mechanical, civil engineering or related discipline.
- Industry knowledge, minimum 3 years in process equipment sales, preferably in the water / wastewater industry.
- Business savvy with a confident and determined approach, and a strong closer.
- Proactive with strong decision making, persuasion, leadership and communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Based in and knowledgeable in the market of Saudi Arabia, with valid driving license.
- Competent computer and MS Office user.